Sunday, February 2, 2014

Welcome to The Golden Snitch!

   Hello fellow Harry Potter obsessive fans like myself. My name is Lauren, and welcome to my blog, The Golden Snitch. Here you will find all things Harry Potter, from DIY's to the latest HP news. I have read all seven books and seen all eight movies and let me just say, "A gazillion points to J.K. Rowling (and whatever house she would be in) for creating such an amazing series.
   I, personally, am in love with Harry Potter and I am really excited to start this blog to share my interests with like- minded Potterheads! I am fifteen years old and I am a Gryffindor (according to Pottermore). To me being Gryffindor means you are brave, fearless, and above all you value your friendships. Here's a little summary/ back-story of Gryffindor that way you can get to know me a bit better. 


   Gryffindor values bravery, daring, nerve, and chivalry. Its emblematic animal is the lion and its colors are scarlet and gold. Minerva McGonagall is the most recent Head of Gryffindor. Sir Nicholas de Mimsy-Porpington, aka Nearly Headless Nick, is the house ghost. The founder of the house is Godric Gryffindor. Gryffindor corresponds to the element of Fire. The common room is located in one of the highest towers at Hogwarts, the entrance is situated on the seventh floor in the east wing of the castle and is guarded by a portrait of The Fat Lady. She permits entrance if given the correct password which is changed numerous times throughout the school year.
   I hope you guys stick around for my upcoming posts. If you love all things Harry Potter, then this is definitely the blog for you. So welcome to the wizarding family! Muggles read at your own risks!


-The Golden Snitch

No comments:

Post a Comment