Wednesday, February 5, 2014

The Daily Prophet- Ron and Hermione a Mistake?


   I've heard rumors lately all over the internet saying that J.K. Rowling regrets pairing the Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger together in the Harry Potter series. 
   Many Harry Potter fans are wondering if author J.K. Rowling has been hit with the Confundus curse. The 48-year-old Brit opened up in a recent interview about her decision to put Potter's best mates Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger together in the famed book series." The famed British author went on to say that the book-smart female lead should have ended up with the series' star character, calling Hermione and Harry "a better match." 
   Personally, I think Ron and Hermione are perfect together and I believe that J.K. Rowling set it up beautifully. The way that she started the two of them off "fighting" made readers (and movie- watchers) become completely shocked when they found out about these two love birds. Throughout the series, Ron and Hermione, warm up to each other and I think that their love story is absolutely perfect. 
   I like how the girl didn't end up with "star character" like they do in most series. Having that plot twist there is what made Harry Potter what it is. I know I am not the only who can't even imagine Harry and Hermione together. Harry has always belonged with Ginny, just like Ron has always belonged with Hermione. Anyways, that's just my opinion on J.K. Rowling's regret of pairing up the two. 

-The Golden Snitch



No comments:

Post a Comment